Saturday 16 October 2010

Weekend Mailbox

Back to France for this week's weekend postbox which is in Malestroit, a town by the Nantes-Brest canal. Behind me is the medieval centre, its church and the Creperie where we had just had lunch. In compensation for not seeing all that you get a postbox surrounded with an abundance of flowers, oh and it is one of the two openings variety, one for mail going to the French department where it is located, Morbihan, and the other for all other directions.

Gemma of Greyscale Territory is the hostess of Weekend Mailbox, post anything remotely to do with mail

2 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

A beautiful streetscape of hanging flowers! And the bright yellow mailbox fits right in! Love this photo!

Enjoy your weekend!

MuseSwings said...

What a beautiful picture! I would think that post box is proud to be stationed in such a lovely spot. I'd be so busy looking at the flowers I'd forever be dropping my letters in the wrong slot!